Sunday, February 24, 2008

Che Guevara


The movie is over. Motor Cycle diary. This movie is the early life of (23-24) Che Guevara. Che and his friend start to travel with their bike "The Mighty One". The journey moved che and me(while watching).I was thinking of my friends while watching the movie. Some of the faces started to move around in my mind while i was watching. I was starting to map some of them's life style with those and found some. I was wondered that people like che live around us. I wanted to call those friends and say that "You are great". But didnt do that, as i found no match of me with che. My thinkings are only around me. My mappings are all with me. My mind is a selfcentered mind. I lead a monotonous life without any variations and always avoid any kind of problems coming on my way. I like to live a life alone in a shell.Even in this whole post i'm telling about me.

whatever if you ever get a chance to watch the movie watch it. Here is a wiki of Ernesto Guevara de la Serna

Che was a great leader i think :)

3 Comments:

  1. Swakkhar Shatabda said...
    I liked the movie very much.

    Your tech posts are to much for me :D
    Shimul said...
    those tech posts are for me so that i can use later :D
    Anonymous said...
    Please don't spam the planet android site.

    Che Guevara was a plain horrible leader, he was a dreamer his hole life, which lasted until the final meeting with his own bad planning.

    Read his book on guerilla warfare if you don't believe me - he explains it like a childs game, without any thought about the fact that there are nigh on zero examples where a violent guerilla movement revolution produced a democratic rule, while there are plenty where it led to nothing but more misery for the people and the whole intelligentsia of a country being wiped out easily, to no avail.

Post a Comment